Having our Mobile Banking service in your mobile device is like having Suncrest Bank in your pocket. This free service allows you to view your bank accounts, balances and transactions at your convenience.
The service is free, safe, secure and available 24/7. Simplify your finances with this convenient service that allows you to do your banking ANY TIME, ANY PLACE!
For Business Mobile Banking click here!
- Access your accounts anytime, anywhere
- Convenient, fast, easy to use
- Perform your most important banking tasks:
- Check balances
- Make deposits ANY TIME, ANY PLACE with Mobile Deposit!
- View account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Search for the nearest ATM or branch
- Access through SMS text, mobile browser, or smartphone app
- Click here to find some of our frequently asked questions.
- Mobile Apps
Mobile App & iPad App
Mobile App allows you to login on your smartphone, iPad®, tablet to manage your accounts. You are able to do most basic online functions from your device by simply downloading our Mobile App from the Apple App Store® or Google Play Store®.
Step 1- Download the Mobile App
From your mobile device download the Suncrest Bank app from the following:
Apple App Store®
- Click the "App Store" icon on the home screen of your iPhone. Use the icons at the bottom of the screen. Click "Search" at the bottom of the screen and type Suncrest Bank Mobile into the search bar that appears
- Select "Suncrest Bank Mobile" banking app. The App Store® prompts you for your Apple ID. If you don't have one, follow the onscreen instructions to acquire one. An Apple ID is required to download apps to your iPhone.
- The download status bar appears under the new icon on your iPhone. Once it is complete, you can access your new "Suncrest Bank Mobile Banking".
Google Play Store®
- Click the "Play Store" icon on your Android device. Click on the "Search" icon in the upper right hand of the screen. Type Suncrest Mobile into the search bar.
- Select "Suncrest Mobile" banking app. Select 'install'; the app will automatically begin downloading.
- Once installed, you can find the app on the Apps Menu on your mobile device. You can now access your new "Suncrest Mobile" banking app.
Step 2 - Login
- Enter your user name and password- click continue.
- Select "Save my User ID" if you would like the device to remember your User ID.
- On the first login through Mobile Banking you will be prompted to enter your first and last name and your date of birth.
- A series of three multiple choice questions will appear.
- If you cannot answer the questions you will be referred to your bank representative.
- Accept the Mobile Terms and Conditions
- Register your mobile phone number and click enroll. (if enrolling a iPad or tablet enter an easy to remember phone number)
- Mobile Web
Mobile web allows you to access your account from your mobile device. Mobile web uses a compatible browser on your mobile phone. It is a natural extension of our online banking website. You don't have to download anything. This service is perfect for devices that allow you to search the web, but are not able to download apps.
- To enroll for mobile web you must have a Suncrest Bank online banking profile.
- To access Mobile Web you will need to visit mobile.suncrestbank.com from your mobile device or from the Mobile Banking Center within Online Banking. You may save as a favorite or bookmark.
- You will then enter your online banking User ID and password
- A series of three multiple choice questions will appear.
- If you are unable to answer the questions you will be referred to your bank representative.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- You will then enter your mobile phone number and activate. (If enrolling a tablet enter an easy to remember phone number, such as your home or work number.)
- Text Banking
Text Banking is a quick and easy way for you to check the balance of your account, see recent history, and receive alerts. Suncrest Bank's shortcode is 49794. (Your carrier's message and data rates may apply.)
- To enroll you will login to online banking. Click the "My Profile" tab, select `Mobile Banking'.
- Locate the enrolled phone number that will be activated. Select the `Activate Now' link. You will receive an activation code in the browser window. A message will also be received on the device from the shortcode indicating you should reply with the activation code.
- Once you reply with the activation code, a confirmation message will be received.
- If you also enrolled in Mobile Web, a second message with the URL for mobile banking will be received.
- You will use the following commands to receive the information:
- B: Account balance
- H: Transaction history
- L: Mobile Banking URL
- HE: Help content
- S: Disable Text Banking
- R: Request for activation
Sign up for alerts within Online Banking.
Alerts will notify you of balances, transfers and stop payments. You may choose what alerts you would like to receive, how you want to receive them; by email or text message. You can even tell us when you want to receive them by choosing quiet time.
- Login to Online Banking
- Select "My Profile"
- Manage Alerts
- Choose Alert and method of delivery
Tier 1 Support Carriers :
- U.S. CELLULAR®
- VERIZON WIRELESS
- CELLULAR ONE®
HELP text HE to short code 49794 for more information
STOP text S to short code 49794 to opt out of the program
Toll free number (888) 844-1011
- Mobile Deposits
Mobile Deposit is an easy way to conveniently deposit checks using your mobile device. Any Time, Any Place! Simply take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check.
What you will need to get started:
- A smartphone, or iPad® with a built-in camera and auto-focus capabilities.
- A Suncrest Bank checking account with an online banking profile.
- Suncrest Bank's Mobile Banking App from the Apple App Store® or Google Play Store®
Easy step-by-step instructions:
1. Login using the mobile banking app.
2. Select 'deposit' from the menu, located in the top left-hand corner.
3. Endorse the back of your check as follows:
- For Mobile Deposit Only
- Your account number
- Your signature
4. Take a picture of the front and the back of the check.
5. Click OK.
6. Complete the deposit information fields and approve.
You will receive an email notification that we have received your deposit, followed by a second email when your deposit has been approved or declined.
|Features||Mobile Banking Apps||Mobile Web||Text Banking|
|Free Service (your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply)|
|View Account Balances|
|View Detailed Transaction History|
|Transfer Money Between Accounts|
|Transfer Money to Others|
|Make Deposits with Mobile Deposit|
|Pay Bills with Bill Pay|
|Receive Account Alerts|
|Find ATM's and Locations|