USDA B&I Loans
The B&I Guaranteed Loan Program is designed to improve, develop, or finance business and industry in under-served rural areas. The B&I program can help qualified businesses obtain financing that might not otherwise qualify for a conventional bank loan.
Many USDA loans offer longer terms and in some cases a lower down payment which helps preserve working capital. There are certain geographic restrictions related to the B&I program, however in the Central Valley many projects (not only agricultural related) qualify for B&I funding. Our local Suncrest Bank experts can help determine if the B&I program would benefit your project.
- Loans up to $10 million
- Terms up to 30 years fully amortized
- Owner and non-owner occupied properties
- Fixed and variable rate financing
- Experienced loan advisors with working knowledge of the local industry
- Refinance your current property to potentially lower your rate
- Local Central Valley decision-making and processing