The California Capital Access Program (or CalCap) loan program is a commercial loan for California small businesses who aren't currently able to qualify for SBA or traditional commercial loan financing.
CalCAP loans are an excellent solution for existing businesses whose financials haven't look good for the last few years, but who are turning the corner back to profitability. And with the expertise of Suncrest Bank's lenders, you ca get back in the black quicker!
- The program is for near "bankable" small businesses that have positive cash flow
- The maximum CalCAP loan amount is $1,500,000
- The majority of the businesses employees must be located in California
- Business must occupy at least 51% of an existing building's commercial space*
- Refinances are eligible, but certain qualifications must be met
- Higher fees than both conventional bank and SBA loans
- Loans cannot be used for passive real estate investment (investment property)
- Experienced loan advisors with working knowledge of the local industry
- Local Central Valley decision-making and processing