Join our winning team as we celebrate our second year in a row as one of the Top 200 Healthiest Banks in America!
Suncrest Bank offers excellent opportunities to work for a fast-paced growing community bank. Your employment with Suncrest Bank will allow you to be challenged, earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy a supportive and caring atmosphere that supports you as you support our customers in Banking Local.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sex , sexual orientation, genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, age, military and veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Furthermore, we will not discriminate against applicants based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of these characteristics.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Suncrest Bank, please email Kailee Woods at email@example.com.
Thank you for contacting us. A member of our management team will be in touch with you should your qualifications match that of our current requirement(s).
Customer Service Manager - Porterville:
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for supervising the daily operations, customer service, and compliance of the branch location. Duties include (but not limited to):
- Assisting the Market President with scheduling, coaching, counseling, and coordinating tasks of branch staff
- Initiating and enforcing standards and procedures
- Ensuring compliance of internal controls
- Maintaining cash requirements for the branch
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable banking laws and regulations as well as Board approved policies and procedures
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing goals established by the Market President
- Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 4-6 years of customer service experience (Banking experience preferred)
- 3-4 years of management experience
Customer Service Representative - Yuba City:
Our Customer Service Representatives perform numerous teller functions including processing deposits and withdrawals, posting to general ledger accounts, cashing negotiable items, processing loan payments, and cashier's checks while promoting the bank's products and services and providing excellent customer service.
-High School Diploma or GED
-Previous cash handling experience required
-Previous teller experience preferred
-Effective communication and customer service skills
-Detail oriented, able to multi-task